Monday, July 13, 2009

Marley's Gift Giving Ideas



I am so proud of all the gifts we have for sale in our Paws Gift Boutique, and will be adding in the near future! If you, yourself, or if you know anyone who is a Dog Lover, then you need to stop by and take a good look! I know I am only a dog, but let me tell you, "I am impressed"!

The hand-crafted wood carved gift items are available in up to 150 different Dog Breeds, and some in different wood stains. If you can't find the breed of your Furry Friend, then just ask us, and we will get with the manufacturer to see if they can come up with your breed from a picture,preferably. There are so many cute, loveable Dogs out there, purebreds as well as mixed breeds. Just like myself, I am a Rottie Mix, and very proud of it! You will find wood carved items like bookends, dog signs, leash holders, mirrors, desk sets, dog clocks, dog door toppers, dog ornaments, dog water globes, dog walking sticks, and more items to come. These make perfect gifts for yourself or any dog lover! Indulge yourself! Stay tuned until next time! Bow Wow!!


Marley




n7ta8ygrqv

No comments:

Post a Comment