Friday, July 24, 2009

My First Halloween!


It is only the end of July, and I am getting so excited for my first Halloween! I've been told that it is such a Fun time for all Doggies. I get so comfused because my family has been working the whole month of July on their Christmas in July Furniture Sale at www.ILikeFurniture.com. I thought Christmas was in December? Oh well, I guess I am learning a lot! There is just so much to learn in your first year of life!

I have been told, that Halloween is sure to be one of the best times I will have with dressing up in costumes, and trick or treating. I suppose my family will want to take pictures of me too! Oh no! I just hate having my picture taken! The sight of a camera coming my direction gets my mohawk up! I guess I better just chill and try to go along with it. Afterall, I do love my family and they love me, that is why they want pictures of me around. I think they like to show me off to everyone they know!

I am trying to make up my mind what I would like to be for Halloween. We have a great selection of Halloween Costumes, Shirts, Hoodies, Collars & Toys in our store. I can tell you though that you have to shop early to make sure you get what you want and get it on time. One of our manufacturers only ships Aug. 15th & Sept. 1st. I am such a procrasinator, but my family has been trying to convince me that if I see a costume I really like that I should buy it now or it might be gone! They are so organized & prepared! I am a dog & have to learn these things, but my owners are very good at teaching me.

My Mom thinks I should be a pumpkin for Halloween, but I really want to be a Dogzilla Dinosaur! I think that would be so cool!

If I'm real good, my Dad said I could have the Halloween Plush toys which include a pumpkin, ghost and candy corn squeaky toys. They are so much fun and I promised I would not tear them apart if I get them. I just love watching my Mom sew up toys! She is so good at it, and it just fasinates me. But I guess I will try to be good and take care of them.

Well, I best go get some rest! A dogs life can be really tiring! Maybe I will dream about Halloween! Until next time, Bow Wow!!


Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment