Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumpkin Wishes & Turkey Day Dreams!

Marley here again! Are all you dogs getting excited for Thanksgiving? Think of all those drumsticks! Wow, I can hardly wait that long to Gobble Gobble!! Just the smell when my Mom cooks the turkey gets my nose going! It is such a fun day because everyone just likes to eat, and that is what we dogs like to do best. But don't forget to get your exercise as well after all that Turkey!

Twas the night of Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't sleep. I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep. The leftovers beckoned, the dark meat and white, but I fought the temptation with all of my might. Tossing and turning on my BioMedic Memory Foam Bed
with anticipation, the thought of a snack became infatuation. So, I raced to the kitchen, to sniff out the floor to see if that was all the turkey or if there was more. I felt myself swelling so plump and so round, 'til all of a sudden, I rose off of the ground. I crashed through the ceiling, floating into the sky, with a mounthful of pumpkin and a pawful of pie. But, I managed to bark as I soared past the trees...Happy Eating You Dogs - Pass the Cranberries, Please. May your stuffing be tasty, May your turkey be plump. May your potatoes 'n gravy not go to your rump. May your yams be delicious. May your pies be tasty. Keep that Thanksgiving Dinner off of your thighs and don't let your plate be bigger than your eyes!!! Yappy Thanksgiving to All You Dogs!

Bow Wow!


Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment