Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dog Collars Express Personality!

Dogs, are we all ready to express our very own personality in the collar or collars we wear? Dog collars are like necklaces are to humans. There are so many to choose from that it gets very confusing. They come in all different sizes, styles, colors etc. Some have jewels, studs, spikes, animal prints, metallic, leather, & more, but I know what I like! We, dogs, have our own taste and want to be proud of the collars we choose. We want other dogs to sit-up and notice us. We aren't that much different than humans really! A woman or man would choose a necklace that they would be proud to wear and that people would notice or comment about. A dog is no different! Dogs love getting compliments! We just wag our tails to say "thank you for noticing."

I have been wanting a new collar and have been looking through all the possibilities. It would be fun to have a special collar for Halloween and for Christmas. There are several cute ones to choose from. I think I would like the Pumpkin collar for Halloween

and maybe the Wreath collar for Christmas.

But for my every day collar I think I like something a little glitzy! I may choose the Jewel Croc Leather Collar in pink
since I am a girl you know! If you're a girl, you need to show that femine side! I think my owner can even get a leash to match the collar. I have been torn because I also love the animal print collars, especially the Leopard or Tiger
because they would match my fur coat best. See what I mean, there are just too many to choose from! What is a dog to do?

Always make sure the collar fits your dog well. I just hate it if my collars get too tight! It is like wearing a choker necklace, and you just can't breathe. Look for the sizing chart that is always available.

Well, need to get with my day! Hope your dog gets lots of compliments on their collars! I enjoy compliments! They make me feel all warm & fuzzy inside & out!
Until next time, Bow Wow!!


Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment